Transcripts Of Selected PodcastsEpisode 84: Defining Recovery with Lee Ann Kaskutas
Listen to all episodes here:
In this series HAMS founder and CEO Kenneth Anderson interviews experts in the addictions field to answer the following questions:
- Which treatments are the most effective?
- What is SMART Recovery?
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)?
- What is harm reduction?
- Why are 12 step programs the most popular treatment programs in America even though they are among the least effective?
- What medications are available for drinkers and how effective are they?
- Are there any dietary supplements to help you change your drinking?
- Can "Tough Love" programs do more harm than good?
To listen to this show click here.
Kenneth Anderson is the founder and CEO of The HAMS Harm Reduction Network and the author of How to Change Your Drinking: a Harm Reduction Guide to Alcohol.